Thank you so much Zora for nominating me for the Liebster Award! She’s a great blogger who writes lifestyle and beauty posts! Please go check her page out, she posts frequently and it’s great content to read.
I feel so happy knowing that people actually read what I post and like it. It makes me motivated and want to continue to share my thoughts with other like minded people.
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog in your blog post.
- Display the award on your blog – the easier way is by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. ‘The Global Aussie’ website has images of the Liebster Award you can save.
- List up to 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
- Nominate 5 bloggers for the Liebster Award who have less than 200 followers. (Make sure you ask permission once nominating them).
- List the rules in your blog, so others are aware of the rules/ what the award is about.
Questions asked by Zora:
1. Do you think people are born evil or become evil?
— I think people become evil. Everyone is born with no sense of the world, and what we are surrounded by growing up is what shapes us for the future. It is the responsibility of those who raise us to show us the good and evil in the world, and help us understand between the two.
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
—I love reading. Give me a good book, a cup of tea or coffee, a burning candle nearby, a cozy blanket, and I’m the happiest girl in the world.
3. Name one of your most embarrassing moments?
—Oh gosh, there are so many.. Maybe peeing my pants when I was 10 years old because I refused to use the dirty amusement park bathroom……
4. If there is one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
—Get rid of the hatred from people’s hearts. There is so much negativity in the world, and it outweighs the positive. We should be happy and live peacefully while we’re still alive, what is the point of being angry and hateful?
5. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be and why?
—hmm….. I honestly can’t think of anything that I would change per se in my life. Every thing that has happened in my life has led me to this moment, and I’m quite content
10 Facts About Me:
- I’m allergic to peanuts.
- My dream is to travel the world and see the beauty everywhere.
- Baking is my stress reliever.
- I like to read steamy romance novels, it’s my guilty pleasure.
- I wanted to be a fashion and interior designer from the age of 5-14. (I still do!)
- I HATE SHOE SHOPPING.
- My closest friends are the ones I made when I was 4. Still besties to this day.
- Favorite weather is cold weather, but I live in the desert….
- I actually hate talking about myself. I feel like I annoy people, so I tend to back off.
- I tend to start things and then leave them halfway. Trying to break that habit.
My questions for the nominees:
- If you had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Road trips or flying?
- Favorite moment of 2017?
- What is your style?
- Which form of social media is your favorite? (facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc.)